Submit your entries here
FIS Contractors Awards
The FIS annual awards for contractors promote and encourage high levels of craftsmanship in the finishes and interiors sector.
Entry into the 2018 FIS annual Contractors Awards is now open.
The awards aim to promote and encourage high levels of craftsmanship in the finishes and interiors sector. All contracts entered are visited by two award judges; the architect or interior designer of the winning contracts will also receive an award. The Awards are open to any FIS member with contractual responsibility for the project. Contracts must have been completed between 1 November 2016 and 31 October 2017.
The awards are announced and presented at the FIS Awards Lunch at the Dorchester Hotel in June.
Deadline for entry: 31 October 2017
The winners of the 2017 Contractors Awards were announced at the Awards Lunch on Tuesday 6 June. Visit our Events page to read more and see the list of winners here.
• Interior Fit-Out (up to £1,000,000 and over £1,000,000)
• Suspended Ceilings
• Drywall Construction – Residential
• Drywall Construction – Commercial
• Steel Framed Systems
• Plastering – internal/external (Humber Salver and Crabb Trophy)
• Fibrous and GRG – new build (Crabb Salver)
• Heritage plastering (Humber Salver)
• Specialist Joinery
• Operable Walls
• Project of the Year (selected by FIS judges from the winners of all categories)