Keep checking this page for updates!
FIS Contractors Awards
The FIS annual awards for contractors promote and encourage high levels of craftsmanship in the finishes and interiors sector.
Entry into the 2019 FIS Contractors Awards will open in July 2018. The closing date for entries will be 31 October 2018.
The awards aim to promote and encourage high levels of craftsmanship in the finishes and interiors sector. All contracts entered are visited by two award judges; the architect or interior designer of the winning contracts will also receive an award. The Awards are open to any FIS member with contractual responsibility for the project. Contracts must have been completed between 1 November 2017 and 31 October 2018.
The awards are announced and presented at the FIS Awards Lunch at the Dorchester Hotel in June.
The winners of the 2018 Contractors Awards were announced at the Awards Lunch on Tuesday 5 June. Visit our Events page to read more and see the list of winners here.
Entry will open in July 2018
• Interior Fit-Out (up to £1,000,000 and over £1,000,000)
• Suspended Ceilings
• Drywall Construction – Residential
• Drywall Construction – Commercial
• Steel Framed Systems
• Plastering – internal/external (Humber Salver and Crabb Trophy)
• Fibrous and GRG – new build (Crabb Salver)
• Heritage plastering (Humber Salver)
• Specialist Joinery
• Operable Walls
• Project of the Year (selected by FIS judges from the winners of all categories)