Entry into the 2020 Awards is now open
FIS Contractors Awards
The FIS annual awards for contractors promote and encourage high levels of craftsmanship in the finishes and interiors sector.
The awards aim to promote and encourage high levels of craftsmanship in the finishes and interiors sector. All contracts entered are visited by two award judges; the architect or interior designer of the winning contracts will also receive an award. The Awards are open to any FIS member with contractual responsibility for the project.
The awards winners are announced at our annual Awards Lunch in London in June.
The winners of the 2019 Contractors Awards were announced at the Awards Lunch on Tuesday 4 June. Visit our Events page to read more and see the list of winners here.
Entry into the 2020 FIS Contractors Awards is now open. The closing date for entries is 31 October 2019. Contracts must have been completed between 1 November 2018 and 31 October 2019.
• Interior Fit-Out (up to £1,000,000 and over £1,000,000)
• Suspended Ceilings
• Drywall Construction – Residential
• Drywall Construction – Commercial
• Steel Framed Systems
• Plastering – internal/external
• Fibrous and GRG – new build
• Heritage plastering
• Specialist Joinery
• Operable Walls
• Project of the Year (selected by FIS judges from the winners of all categories)