FIS is supporting this year’s Inspiring Change Conference and Awards Ceremony, which is taking place on Wednesday 6 July in London. If you haven’t yet booked your place, this is your last chance. You can register here
The Inspiring Change Conference 2022 is part of the FIR in Construction Programme, sponsored by CITB. It is your opportunity to hear inspirational speakers from diverse backgrounds, including politicians, industry stakeholders, and representatives from other sectors, who have promoted culture change within their organisations to create more inclusive workplaces and communities.
On the day you will:
- Hear about good practice from within the construction industry and beyond
- Learn how to attract and retain a more diverse workforce
- Develop your knowledge and understanding of how an inclusive culture is good for business and can positively influence organisational change
- Be inspired to work together to create a more diverse and inclusive industry
- Network with over 300 like-minded professionals from a range of organisations within the sector
The conference will incorporate the Inspiring Change Awards which highlight and reward organisations within the construction and infrastructure sector that have created more inclusive cultures in their workplaces, education, and the community.
The conference will be followed by Drinks Reception until 6pm.
Who should attend:
Those who can influence culture change within their organisation – Directors and Senior managers such as Chief Executives, leaders in Business Improvement and Business Development, Supply Chain and Procurement, HR and EDI Managers, Community Engagement, FIR Ambassadors and advocate on equality and inclusion.