Has your business or project created a more open and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued?
• Attracted new employees from a wider talent pool?
• Helped address gender or racial inequality in the industry?
• Removed barriers to inclusion, enabling all employees and potential employees to have the same opportunities?
• Increased employability rates in the community?
• Helped tackle issues in today’s society?
• Built collaborative relationships with stakeholders and suppliers?N
Now in its fifth year, the Inspiring Change Awards and Conference highlight and reward organisations within the construction and infrastructure sector that have created a more inclusive culture. Creating open and inclusive workplace cultures in which everyone feels valued, and respects colleagues, is recognised as key to business success. Increasingly, employees want to work in companies that recognise the importance of fairness, inclusion and respect and clients are focussing on diversity and inclusion within their procurement policies.
Submissions to the 2021 Awards are asked to provide evidence that the organisation recognises the value of employee and/or community engagement and that they have introduced initiatives that have achieved benefits for both the business and the community. Entries needed to show how initiatives are aligned to company goals, made a sustainable and positive impact on the workforce or community in which it operates and have delivered positive results.
Judges are looking for innovative interventions that are aligned to company strategy and will inspire other employers to follow their lead. The awards recognise businesses that improve the quality of life of the workforce and their families as well as of the local community and society at large.
The following categories will be awarded:
• Inspiring Change in the Workplace – Company and Project
• Inspiring Change in the Community – Company and Project
• Inspiring Change in Education – Company and Project
• The FIR Inspiration Award
• Inspiring Change SME Award – SMEs entering one of the three main categories will automatically be entered for this Award
The Inspiring Change 2021 Awards are eligible for all those working in the construction industry and build environment in the UK. There are awards for SMEs and project-based initiatives. The deadline for entry is 22 October 2021. For more information visit www.inspiringchangeawards.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.