We are receiving reports regarding the mental health of colleagues during this lockdown and are often asked to provide information to assist employer members, here is some of the information available. The FIS Approved Training Provider members offer discounts, and a number of courses are free of charge.
For all training provided by FIS Approved Training Providers please see: https://www.thefis.org/skills-hub/training-and-qualification/provisions/ then open the tabs at the top of the table.
Mental Health First Aid – HSS – https://www.hsstraining.com/search?search=Mental+health
- Mental Health – Portland Training? – this link goes to Bridgwater and Taunton College – https://www.btc.ac.uk/courses/adult-learning/health-social-care/understanding-mental-health-first-aid-and-mental-health-advocacy-in-the-workplace/
- Maintaining Our Mental Health – https://www.ciobacademy.org/course/maintaining-our-mental-health/
- Members Forum 2019 – Mental Health Live Stream Recording https://www.ciobacademy.org/course/members-forum-2019-mental-health-live-stream-recording/
- Mental Health are you Aware – https://www.ciobacademy.org/course/mental-health-are-you-aware/
- Mental Health Lets Talk – https://www.ciobacademy.org/course/mental-health-lets-talk/
- Mental Health Awareness – https://www.ciobacademy.org/course/mental-health-awareness/
- Mental Health Awareness for Managers – https://www.ciobacademy.org/course/mental-health-advice-for-managers/
- Mental Health in Construction – https://www.ciobacademy.org/product/mental-health-in-construction/
- Lighthouse Club Construction Industry Charity – https://www.lighthouseclub.org/building-mental-health-copy/ Most courses and training is free of charge.
The FIS #BuildersBrew Health Campaign is still running, please see: https://www.thefis.org/about-us/builders-brew/