This campaign is designed to get the construction industry, its supply chain and public engaged to raise awareness about mental health issues that could affect anybody. The concept of #BuildersBrew is to talk about mental health over a mug of tea/coffee and ask people to send a photo of themselves with their #BuildersBrew mug to visually show support for mental health.
Objectives of #BuildersBrew Mental Health Campaign:
- Raise awareness and help people to understand more about mental health issues
- Make talking about mental health a comfortable experience
- Drive engagement visually to illustrate how mental health affects everybody at some point in their life
- Share positive practical steps to prevent mental health deterioration (prevention)
- Raise funds for the Lighthouse Club charity which specialises in providing financial and emotional support to the construction community and their families.
We encourage you to join us in starting the conversation about mental health in construction by showing us your #BuildersBrew mugs on social media using the hashtag.#BuildersBrew and post your images on Twitter and Instagram @fisorg
Order your #BuildersBrew mugs here;
Order your #BuildersBrew mugs here to show your support for mental health. Funds raised will go to the Lighthouse Club Charity which specialises in providing financial and emotional support to the construction community and their families.
#BuildersBrew – mug of the week – weekly competition:
We run a fun weekly #BuildersBrew competition where we are asking people to submit images of themselves with their mugs of tea and coffee and post to @fisorg on our Instagram and Twitter platforms. We want people to positively engage and talk about mental health issues over a brew. The winner each week will get a FREE #BuildersBrew travel mug.