#BuildersBrew Mental Health Campaign
FIS in collaboration with Digital College is proud to be running the #BuildersBrew Mental Health campaign. It is a visual campaign that is image led and running on social media platforms of Twitter and Instagram.
The campaign is designed to get the construction industry, it’s supply chain and all of the public engaged to raise awareness about mental health issues that could affect anybody. The concept of the #BuildersBrew is to talk about mental health over a mug of tea/coffee and in doing so asking people to send a photo of themselves with their #BuildersBrew mug to visually show their support for mental health.
Objectives of #BuildersBrew Mental Health Campaign:
- Raise awareness & help people to understand more about mental health issues
- Make talking about mental health a comfortable experience
- Drive engagement visually to illustrate how mental health affects everybody at some point in their life
- Share positive practical steps to prevent mental health deterioration (prevention)
- Raise funds for the Lighthouse Club charity which specialises in providing financial and emotional support to the construction community and their families.
We encourage you to join us in starting the conversation about mental health in construction by showing us your #BuildersBrew mugs on social media using the hashtag.#BuildersBrew and post your images on Twitter and Instagram @fisorg
Digital College offers a range of online mental health courses including the Introduction to Mental Wellbeing in the Workplace. As well as explaining what is meant by the terms “Mental Health” and “Wellbeing”, the course aims to raise awareness of common mental health issues and provides suggestions of what to do if/when working life is affected by a manageable mental health condition, such as stress, anxiety, low mood and depression. For more information on courses go to www.thedigitalcollege.co.uk/courses-business-type/mental-health-wellbeing
Order your #BuildersBrew mugs here;
Order your #BuildersBrew mugs here to show your support for mental health. Funds raised will go to the Lighthouse Club Charity which specialises in providing financial and emotional support to the construction community and their families.