The National Careers Service is inviting organisations to take part, and each organisation will have its own ‘stall’. You can choose what to present and how to engage with the audience. Suggestions include:
- Live Q&As
- ‘Day in the life’ streams
- A virtual or live stream tour of your organisation
- A top tips, Frequently Asked Questions webinar
The event will run over three days:
- Wednesday 27 January – For national organisations with opportunities for people across the country.
- Thursday 28 January – For organisations with a more regional audience.
- Friday 29 January – A virtual jobs fair during which regional teams will promote local vacancies and learning opportunities.
If you would like to get involved, please email email@example.com by midday 18 December. The National Careers Service will then give you further details and support. They may need to operate on a first come first served basis, so please register your interest as soon as you can!