FIS Associate Member Citation is running a webinar entitled ‘Navigating Business Change’, which is aimed specifically at businesses in the construction and trades sector.
This webinar aims to assist members in getting to grips with the latest changes and guidance covering key HR and Health & Safety Considerations, such as how to pass a COVID-Secure inspection and managing employees and long-term homeworking.
Date: Wednesday 25 November
How to join: REGISTER NOW
The webinar is free of charge, however spaces are limited so we suggest members register in advance of the session. The webinar will cover important topics such as those listed below, and there will be an opportunity to put questions to Citation’s experts on the day.
- How to successfully pass a COVID-secure inspection, in light of the Health & Safety ramping up their spot checks;
- Ensuring a reasonable and cautious approach is taken when handling COVID-related issues;
- Challenges managing your employees in the workplace, the implications of travel-related quarantine periods for employers, long-term homeworking, and employee wellbeing;
- The Good Work Plan and its impact on using casual staff
- The importance of having good HR and Health & Safety foundations in place, such as policies, contracts, handbooks and risk assessments
They will be on hand to answer your business-specific queries, so come along armed with any questions you may have.
We really hope you can make it.