From January 2021 Organizations putting their products on the market will be able to use the UKCA mark which replaces CE marking in the UK after a transitional period of 12 months until January 2022; This will require products to be handled by a UK notified body including Manufacturers importing products.

Products placed on the market in Northern Ireland will have to use a UKNI mark or CE mark if the product is imported from Europe.

All organisations placing construction products on the market in the UK where a harmonised European Norm (hEN) should check the UK Government website HERE for more information and guidance.