This call for evidence seeks insights on the UK’s approach to the recognition of professional qualifications and the regulation of professions. The Department for Business Energy and Industry Strategy (BEIS) want to hear from the broad range of individuals, businesses and organisations that interact with all aspects of regulated professions. They would like to hear from you in particular if you are:
- a student studying for a professional qualification at a university, in further education or on an apprenticeship
- someone who uses the services of regulated professionals
- a UK or international regulated professional
- a business which employs regulated professionals
- an education provider who supports individuals in acquiring qualifications needed to enter regulated professions
- an individual with a particular interest
The Government has opened a Call for Evidence to gather insights into how professional qualifications are recognised and professions are regulated. They would like to hear your views and experiences on employing regulated professionals and using services provided by these professionals. To respond, please complete the online questionnaire or submit your response to email@example.com by Friday 23 October 2020.