NHBC launches Building for tomorrow 2020
FIS has been invited to speak at the NHBC’s event for house-building professionals, Building for Tomorrow. Now in its 29th year of bringing the latest insight and expertise to the industry, the series of eight regional roadshows are being held at venues across the UK from February to April.
This year’s theme is Managing Milestones, Meeting Expectations and Maximising Future Quality and it will see NHBC bring together a range of important topics in a tailored agenda for each roadshow. Speakers from NHBC and across the industry will share the latest technical and regulatory updates as well as providing insight into best practices.
FIS will discuss the subject of quality and how this can be managed along with clients expectations through a process from; writing a specification, agreeing a quality benchmark at the beginning of the build and inspecting the final work. The presentations will be delivered by FIS Technical Director Joe Cilia and FIS Technical Engagement Manager Nigel Higgins.
The Building for Tomorrow roadshows take place as follows:
- Taunton Rugby Club, Taunton – 25 February 2020
- Doubletree by Hilton Cambridge Belfry, Cambourne – 3 March 2020
- Haydock Park Racecourse, Merseyside – 5 March 2020
- Doubletree by Hilton Westerwood, Cumbernauld – 10 March 2020
- York Racecourse, York – 12 March 2020
- National Motorcycle Museum, Solihull – 17 March 2020
- Hilton, Templepatrick – 1 April 2020
- QEII Conference Centre, London – 23 April 2020
Tickets are £275+VAT per delegate for the London event and £215+VAT for each event outside of London. FIS members are eligible for a three for the price of two offer when using code BFT342. For more details, visit https://shop.nhbc.co.uk/product-category/awards-and-events/building-for-tomorrow/, call 0344 633 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org