Skills and training funding provides an extra incentive to small employers to deliver construction training which align with CITB’s grant scheme. This funding also supports training interventions in management and leadership. Details are below. If you would like to talk this through in further detail, please contact FIS sector skills engagement manager Amanda Scott on 07900 083325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can apply for funding
CITB-registered employers with up to 99 PAYE staff. Employers can apply for Skills and training funding once every 12 months.
How much you can apply for
CITB-registered employers can apply for funding related to how many direct employees they have:
- Employers with 1 to 49 PAYE staff can receive up to £5,000.
- Employers with 50 to 74 PAYE staff can receive up to £7,500.
- Employers with 75 to 99 PAYE staff can receive up to £10,000.
How to apply
To apply for skills and training funds, please read the guidance notes provided in the application form.
To complete and submit the form, you should:
- Download the application form and save it to your computer
- Complete all fields
- Ensure that you regularly save this application to your desktop to prevent loss of data
- Save and send the completed form to email@example.com
Scanned copies will not be accepted.
If you have any problems with completing your application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens next
The funding team will examine the applications in blocks or after a defined ‘assessment point’. Please see details of when applications will be considered:
30 April 2019
31 May 2019
28 June 2019
31 July 2019
30 Aug 2019
30 Sept 2019
31 Oct 2019
29 Nov 2019
31 Jan 2020
28 Feb 2020
29 March 2019
You should receive a decision within 4 weeks after the score point following your application.