The Home Building Skills Partnership, NHBC and Hamilton Deed are pleased to announce the next phase of fully funded training courses, focusing on assistant/ site manager and sales advisor roles. These training courses link closely with the Skills Frameworks and will help to improve industry standards and build quality across the home building sector.
This is a great opportunity for home builders and supply chain organisations to develop their workforce and increase value within their organisations at very little cost. However, places are limited and will be completed on a first come, first served basis for every organisation.
To book your place, visit https://www.hbf.co.uk/policy/home-building-skills-partnership/training/
The training courses focus on a range of topics covering the following CITB approved standards which are linked to the skills frameworks and current training needs:
• Building Regs and Control for Residential Homes
• Defect Prevention
• Develop and Maintain a Home Build Programme
• Interpreting Plans and Drawings
• Defect Prevention Introduction
• Effective Snagging and Pre-Handover Checks
• Hazards & Controls Associated with the Home Building Sector
• Home Build Site Management – People Management
• Home Build Handover
To ensure as many home builders and supply chain organisations access the training as possible, company capping will be limited to £10k. Please note, due to training being fully funded there are limited training places available. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.