November’s edition of the Joint Taxation Committee’s Newsline provides information on:
- Making Tax Digital
- Apprenticeship Levy
- CIS telephone verifications
- Business rating of show homes
- PAYE reporting / late payments
- Changes to government gateway
- HMRC phishing emails
- Welsh land transaction tax
- Business premises renovation allowance
- Northern Ireland corporation tax
HMRC are still struggling with the new CIS system that has been designed for them. If any FIS member encounters a problem, please contact Liz Bridge.
The Newsline is available to read here.