Webinar: Getting started with Digital Information Plans and doing more with less
Date: 21 October 2022
Time: 10:00 – 11:00
Running a contracting business is fast paced and it can be hard to find the time to break stride and modernise our processes. But the truth is that with the profound labour shortages we face and escalating costs we need to start rethinking our processes and find a way to better measure, manage and refine every aspect of what we do. At the same time, the Building Safety Act captures this with a requirement to implement a digital information plan, it advocates the need for one source of the truth, but the reality right now is that in the confusing and chaotic world that is digitisation, it can feel like a mess of confusing and unaligned solutions.
At this event, FIS will be joined by construction software specialists Causeway and County Contractors to look at how to get started with creating a digital information plan.
– Overcoming barriers to digitisation and creating your own digital spine
– Identifying risks and breaking down your processes for digitalisation
– Creating digital checklists
– Paperless Construction and practical steps to ensuring information is accessible to all
– The benefits of clear reports in relationship management (and getting paid)
The event will be interactive and involve live demonstrations and showcasing the work that County have done to revolutionise their business.
FIS will at this event be launching the latest edition of the FIS PPP Quality Risk Management Toolkit and we will be looking at how companies can embed and code this into their business.