Webinar: Managing Construction Variations
Date: 7 December 2021
Time: 12:00 – 13:00
Variations and their valuations are a primary cause of delays and disputes, and can transform a relatively straightforward project into one of unmanageable complexity.
In this webinar – hosted by Payapps in partnership with FIS – Iain Mcilwee (CEO, FIS), Bill Bordill (Expert QS, Decipher) and Kevin P’ng (Commercial Director, BW Interiors) discuss these fundamental questions:
- How are variations affecting the industry and are variations one of the biggest risks being faced?
- How can you ensure correct valuation and payment for construction variations and what are your rights?
- What are the alternative methods of resolving variation-related disputes and how can disputes be avoided?
- How can variations be minimised and is it the client’s role to assist with this?
- What does a good variation process look like – how can it be managed more efficiently upstream and downstream, and what part can technology play?