Webinar: Introduction to Modern Slavery with Willmott Dixon
Date: 16 January 2024
Time: 10:00 – 11:00
What is this session about?
With an estimated 49.6 million victims of modern slavery worldwide, and an estimated 100,000 victims in the UK in 2020, reports of the value of at-risk products consumed by G20 countries annually totals $354 billion.
No supply chain can be considered risk free, and with increasing regulatory due diligence requirements, focus from the investment community through ESG reporting, and more informed consumer expectations, organisations need to raise the bar when it comes to tackling modern slavery issues.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this webinar, you will:
- Have an understanding of what modern slavery is, the current landscape and trends (UK and global perspectives)
- Insights on how to spot the signs of modern slavery
- Clarity around the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and future impact
- Tips and points around competency frameworks and training needs for everyone in your organisation
- Insights into some of the key risk categories – both in your operations and your supply chain
- Free videos, toolkits, e-learning, templates and learning pathways
If you have any questions about this session please contact Lucy.