Getting Started with Digital ConstructionSession 2 of 2
Date: 7 October 2021 (session 2 of 2)
Time: 14:00 – 17:00
A course for anyone in the Finishes and Interiors Sector who would like to learn how digital tools can benefit their construction business.
Please note that this course is split into 2 sessions. This is session 2 please also book onto Session 1 which will take place on Wednesday 6 October 14.00 to 17.00, to allow you to complete the full course.
This CITB Assured course (Grant Tier 1) is aimed at construction professionals in the Finishes and Interiors Sector who would like to learn how digital technologies can benefit their business and to explore the factors they should take into account when considering possible digital solutions. It will help delegates to implement new digital technologies, whilst ensuring the greatest chance of successful implementation and avoiding common pitfalls.
Who the course is aimed at:
• Managers and decision makers
• Business Owners
• Project Managers
• Quantity Surveyors/Commercial Functions
• SHEQ Staff
• Team Leaders
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
• List the broad categories of digital tools available
• Describe the possible benefits of implementing digital solutions
• List the factors they need to take into account when selecting a new digital solution
• Identify areas of strength and weakness within their business in terms of readiness for implementing digital construction
• Identify the supporting skills required to successfully implement the digital tools identified for their business
• Explain how to identify specific problems within their business which could be solved with digital solutions
There are no prerequisites for this course other than construction experience and commercial awareness.
You can claim back a CITB grant for attending this course if you work for, or you are, a CITB registered company.