FIS Approved Training Provider Forum
Date: 24 March 2022
Time: 11:30 – 13:00
The FIS Approved Training Provider Forum is to provide a dynamic forum designed to:
- Exchange best practice.
- Identify appropriate and consistent support for the sectors employers in the delivery of all types of training and qualifications that will ensure successful outcomes.
- Discuss activities to preserve the quality of delivery.
- Support the activities of the Training Group (FISTG).
- Make recommendations to the FIS Skills Board for the furtherment of training and qualifications within the sector.
- Determine guidance on employer support to ensure successful delivery.
- Identify and support innovation and promote best practice in training and qualification delivery.
- Comment on and contribute to the content of qualifications and standards for the sector.
- Highlight areas of concern relating to training and qualifications.
This online event is open to all.