FIS Approved Training Provider ForumApproved Training Providers (ATPs) deliver the training and qualifications required by our community to support their businesses and to provide proof of competence – a key element in ensuring success. FIS works with this network to support qualifications and to help raise standards in training for the finishes and interiors sector.
Date: 12 January 2023
Time: 14:30 – 16:00
The FIS Approved Training Provider Forum is to provide a dynamic forum designed to:
- Exchange best practice.
- Identify appropriate and consistent support for the sectors employers in the delivery of all types of training and qualifications that will ensure successful outcomes.
- Discuss activities to preserve the quality of delivery.
- Support the activities of the Training Group (FISTG).
- Make recommendations to the FIS Skills Board for the furtherment of training and qualifications within the sector.
- Determine guidance on employer support to ensure successful delivery.
- Identify and support innovation and promote best practice in training and qualification delivery.
- Comment on and contribute to the content of qualifications and standards for the sector.
- Highlight areas of concern relating to training and qualifications.
This online event is open to all providers of training in the FIS community.