Webinar: Embedding Sustainable Procurement
Date: 21 February 2024
Time: 09.:30 – 11:30
What is the workshop about?
This workshop will help you gain an understanding of sustainable procurement and the ISO20400 standard as a framework for embedding sustainability within your business. It will also explore how implementing a sustainable procurement strategy will allow for ‘generated’ Social Value.
What will I achieve?
By attending this workshop you will:
- Gain an understanding of ISO20400 standard; what it is and how to use it in your organisation
- Understand how to ensure that your sustainable procurement strategies contribute directly to your wider organisational objectives
- Discover the tools to assess sustainability risks and opportunities
- Learn how to engage your supply chain and measure the progress suppliers are making towards sustainability
- Be able to relate Social Value to Sustainable Procurement
What level is the workshop and do I need any particular skills?
This is a beginner level workshop so assumes limited knowledge of sustainability and the ISO20400 standard, and is aimed at those working directly in procurement or supply chain management.
What are the attendance requirements?
You may be sent reading materials or supporting documents prior to the workshop, so be sure to check your inbox so you are up to speed. These sessions have limited spaces, so before booking please ensure you can attend, and can meet the full attendance requirements.
Please arrive promptly and stay for the duration of the event. This means arriving no later than 10 minutes to the workshop and attending the full 3 hours. No recordings will be available of the live session.
To receive your CPD accreditation and for this to be tracked through your Supply Chain Sustainability School dashboard make sure your full name is reflected on your Zoom account when you join the session.
Please note, if you fail to meet the attendance requirements, unfortunately you will not be issued a CPD Certificate.