“Warwick One is a large extension to the KINGS private school built in the heart of Warwick. The Project was split into three phases creating three new teaching blocks. These blocks included state of the art science labs, art rooms, a new Library, drama rooms other general teaching areas.
Scope of Works
THL installed a wide range of ceilings on this project, these included:
- MF plasterboard ceilings (725m2)
- MF ceiling margins transitioned with burgess metal pan clip in tiles (650m2)
- Vogel sloping acoustic ceilings which were one of the main features of the project (1250m2)
- Hygienic lay in grid and tile to the toilet and communal areas (700m2)
- Hanging acoustic baffles (40m2)