Following the construction of their self-built factory and 2 storey office; DSP (Interiors) Ltd were appointed to provide a complete interior design & fit out package for Robinson Structures Ltd new headquarters.
The brief set by the client was to showcase their products and services within the offices. This meant that for the most part the building shell remained exposed. This posed various challenges, making design detailing more intricate.
The ambitious project included an array of bespoke design features including:
• Various ceiling rafts including RGB Strip lights
• Corian Reception desk with RGB strip light control
• Bespoke large trapezoidal Training table linked to a bespoke AV display unit with RGB lighting
• Bespoke fitted curved Corian Kitchen including back painted glass, RGB lighting and Zip Hydrotaps
• Bespoke curved seating booth and dining booth
• Bespoke surrounds to encase TV’s including write on – wipe off white board
• Curved vinyl and carpeted flooring down to bare concrete detailing
• Bespoke steel and glass boardroom table
• Exposed air conditioning and ventilation
• Feature lighting
The combination of exposed building structure, mix of concrete & covered floors, glazed partitions with optically clear manifestation, contemporary furniture & bespoke fitted furniture has provided a stunning working environment for Robinsons.