Meronden were awarded the cat A&B fit-out contract of a 1920s landmark 3,8000ft building in central Bristol.
Scope of Works
- Works comprised of -Complete strip out
- New 4000ft 5th floor extension
- New roof
- Two new lifts extended to LG and 5th floors
- Restoration of exterior façade
- Complete external window replacement
- Complete MEP installation
- Conversion of internal light well too include new feature staircase.
- Installation of 42 unisex toilets
- Formation of new lowered reception area and bike access to LG
- Formation of feature staircase and meeting hubs to lower ground creating key staff breakout area and Barista bar
- Installation of Photography and sound studios
- Installation of all partitions / joinery and finishes