Latest partition news
The latest meeting took place on 16 May in London. The notes of the meeting are available here
- The FIS Partitioning Industry working group held its first meeting in May where the time frame for a scheme to verify members Acoustic data was agreed. Any members not present who would like to know more about the benefits of joining the scheme should email joecilia@theFIS.org.
- The group will develop a similar scheme for Fire performance data
- Members of the Partitioning industry working group to work alongside the FIS Drylining working group to look at advising main contractors about the safe ingress of materials and look at safe methods of handling materials.
- Carry out a survey with the Construction Products Association (CPA) to ensure anonymity
- FIS to publicise Members CPDs on the website
The next planned meeting is scheduled for the 7th November.
Please follow this link to register your attendance.