Website Hadley Group
To lead the provision for technical and specification requests, both written & verbal, relating to Hadley Drylining, Frame, Home, and SFS products and systems.
To become a key component of technical support for Hadley Construction Technology systems, supporting the Group’s development of business in this key market sectors.
The job holder should:
- To lead specification and consultation support for Group.
- Create and maintain process flows for all actions related to team
- Own the specification related elements of the capability passport
- Assist in the testing regime to ensure Hadley system offerings have complete technical substantiation that is fit for purpose for both the market and Hadley Group.
- Assist with the control and management of system test data.
- Lead the provision of technical/consultation support to all the sales team as directed.
- Aid in building and maintaining industry and competitor knowledge.
- Provide written and/or verbal internal technical support to external customers providing data, information, or redirecting them to the correct party and ensuring pertinent data is capturing within the CRM platform.
- Assist in the management, storage and control of project pack, specification templates, consultation reports and other critical project design data.
- Identify opportunities for and carry out product development within the market sector.
- Via the technical support workspace establish productive, professional relationships with key internal (external where required) personnel across the levels of the hierarchy to ensure maximum customer integration and information flow.
- Support Strategic Marketing in the execution of local market research, competitor, and customer surveys.
- Promote and sharing knowledge related to the dry lining market with both the wider team and the Group as a whole.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Support marketing of technical data (website content, brochures, seminars, trade shows etc…)
- Keep abreast of competitors technical offerings, and benchmark best practice.
- Any other duties within the capability of the job holder.
EXTERNAL & INTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
External: Customers, suppliers,
Internal: All levels within all divisions
Areas: Within the UK & international group sites as required
- As required
- Full UK driving license is required, with any offences declared to the company
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Education and Qualification(s)
- Degree level within relevant field preferred
- 2D and 3D CAD experience
- Analytical skills and technical problem solving
- Capable of understanding architectural drawings
- Customer support
Language(s) & level:
- Fluent English
Core competencies (Technical)
- PC literate to a high degree of competency
- Risk assessment
- Able to read, understand and interpret architectural, & engineering drawings
Core competencies (Job related)
- Able to create innovative solutions
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of the customer experience
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Ability to manage a wide variety of activities at the same time
- Able to work cross functionally and collaboratively with many stakeholders
- Troubleshooting skills
- Optimises work processes
- Able to identify and mitigate risks
- Cost conscious
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
PERSONAL QUALITIES (Preferred)
- Demonstrates commitment to corporate values
- Good work ethic/reliable
- Optimistic and open to change
- Methodical – practical analytical skills
- Willing/able to travel abroad and to other sites within UK
- Civil, courteous, and co-operative to colleagues, clients, and suppliers
- Maintain standard of dress & personal hygiene acceptable to the company
- Energy and Drive for results
- Acts with honour and integrity
- Customer focus
- Able to work with new technologies.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of company personnel both written and verbally
- Must be systematic and focused on detail when carrying out duties
- Must have a professional appearance and attitude i.e. promoting the group vision and policy
- Promotes the company at all times.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.