Website Hadley Group
To work within, and to grow with, the continuous improvement and R&D team working side by side with design engineers and software developers to deliver best in class continuous improvement for our internal customers, products and processes.
The job holder should:
- Be responsible for transforming customer requirements from concept to a finished solution.
- Take ownership for the production of test data, technical reports, other outputs, and associated analyses, making robust evaluations to achieve accurate results for the business.
- Keep management and relevant stakeholders informed of relevant updates and/or decisions to ensure continuous improvement or R&D objectives are being met.
- Be able to work to clear deadlines and timeframe to ensure that designs and projects can be delivered on time.
- Have good interpersonal and relationship building skills to ensure customer interactions are supportive, clear and are fully representative of the company values.
- Provide continuous improvement within product development for both existing and new product / system ranges to delight our customer range and develop tangible USPs.
- Have some knowledge of the wider systemization of building products.
- Provide support to internal and external customers to assist in achieving the sales revenue plan of growth and increased market share, revenue, profit, and ROI.
- Promote and share knowledge related to the LGSF and building products markets with both the wider team and the Group as a whole.
- Liaise and attend site / design meetings to perform duties and aid business.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Support marketing of technical data (website content, brochures, seminars, trade shows etc…)
- Keep abreast of competitors technical offerings, and benchmark best practice.
- Any other duties within the capability of the job holder.
To apply for this job email your details to Sam.Burgess-Green@hadleygroup.com.