Did you know you can apply for The Skills and Training Fund in advance of any planned training activities?
To be eligible, you must
- You are a CITB-registered employer and up to date with your Levy Returns
- You have up to 99 directly employed staff (in addition to yourself/the business owner)
- Any previous project paid for by the Fund has been signed off as complete.
How much can you apply for:
- Employers with CIS only (no PAYE) can receive up to £2,500.
- Employers with 1 to 49 directly employed staff can receive up to £5,000.
- Employers with 50 to 74 directly employed staff can receive up to £7,500.
- Employers with 75 to 99 directly employed staff can receive up to £10,000.
For further information, please contact Marie Flinter: email email@example.com or mobile 07799 903 103.