The SDS Scottish Apprenticeship Awards highlight the key role apprentices, supporting individuals and employers play in delivering the skills Scotland needs, both now and in the future, across the whole economy.
Award categories include:
- Apprentice Ambassador of the Year
- Modern Apprentice of the Year – SCQF Level 6+
- Modern Apprentice of the Year – SCQF Level 5
- Graduate Apprentice of the Year
- Foundation Apprentice of the Year
- SME Employer of the Year
- Large Employer of the Year
- Apprentice Instructor of the Year
- Supporting Net Zero Employer of the Year
- Supporting Net Zero Apprentice of the Year
Nominations close at 12pm on Wednesday 5 October 2022. The winners will be revealed during Scottish Apprenticeship Week which runs from 6 to 10 March 2023.
Nominations can be made online here: Scottish Apprenticeship Awards nominations
Nomination entry rules can be read here: Award nomination rules
Further information on can be found here: Scottish Apprenticeship Awards