According to the latest CPA update, the IHS Markit/CIPS UK Construction PMI for commercial was 64.4 in May, reflecting increasing activity since the start of the year, primarily fit-out work for offices and retail and leisure (preparing for opening/reopening) as restrictions ease.
The full update is available to members here.
The updated issues are in Pages 1-4 of the weekly update including:
- IHS Markit/CIPS UK Construction PMI (May 2021)
- IHS Markit/CIPS UK Manufacturing PMI (May 2021)
- IHS Markit/CIPS UK Services PMI (May 2021)
- HMRC UK Construction Furloughs (April 2021)
- BEIS UK Brick Sales (April 2021)
- Bank of England Mortgage Approvals (April 2021)
Subsequent pages have existing construction data that remain relevant.
FIS members have access to a wealth of Market Data, from leading sources like the Construction Products Association and Barbour ABI. In addition, FIS also gathers data specifically related to the finishes and interiors sector.