The CLC’s Talent Retention Scheme is a not for profit programme, supported by business associations, member companies, professional institutions, unions and other stakeholder organisations.
George Swann FIS Skills and Training Lead said, “After the considerable investment it is good to see the scheme getting some traction”. The Construction Leadership Council’s Talent Retention Scheme (CLC TRS) is designed to support careers in Construction, Engineering and Building Services. It was conceived to help talented individuals showcase their experience and expertise and help businesses find the skills they need. Statistics As of 9 October 2020 the Construction Talent Retention Scheme has:
- 714 registered employers in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland;
- 56 companies have live vacancies;
- there are 639 live vacancies;
- 86% of live vacancies are in England, 6% in Scotland, 5% in Wales; 1% in Northern Ireland and 2% are international. Of those in England, 33% are in London and the South East.
- 904 individuals have registered;
- 76% of companies registered are SMEs; 9% have over 1,000 employees;
- 48% of all live vacancies are posted by SMEs;
- 51% of companies registered are contractors; 15% consultants; 5% manufacturers; 5% building merchants; and 5% home builders;
- The largest number of vacancies are in Construction & Project Management and Design & Engineering.
To make use of this free service go to: FIS Talent Retention Scheme