How to enter the #iBuiltThis2019 Competition – Step by Step Guide
Entering the #iBuiltThis2019 competition is so simple and easy just follow the instructions below:
- Take a picture of your project with yourself in the photograph – it can be a selfie or you can ask someone to take the photo for you.
- Go to the competition page on: www.thefis.org/skills-hub/i-built-this-2019/ click the green button to enter.
- You will see age category contests:
- Legoland Contest – 13 and under age group
- iPhone X Contest – 14 – 18 age group
- A getaway prize with Canopy & Stars – 19 and over age group
Please select the relevant contest for your age category and press the enter button
- Tick the mandatory consent boxes to confirm:
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have prior consent from your parent/guardian to enterthe competition
- You have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions
- You have read, understood and agree to the images disclaimer
- You give your consent for FIS to contact you regarding any future marketing promotions.
- Fill in your details – first name, surname and email address. It will ask you if you are entering as part of a school or college – answer yes or no. If you answered yes, it will ask you to provide your teacher’s or tutor’s name and email address.It will provide you with two options of how to upload your photo.
- From your computer – this will take you to your computer’s internal directory to enable you toselect your photo
- From your Instagram account – this will take you to your Instagram login page in order for youto select your photo.Select the option you wish to use to upload your photo. You should see the image of photo you have just loaded appear on the right-hand side.
- Fill in the details about your project:
- What do you call your project
- Answer the two questions relevant to your age category
- Press the ENTER button to submit your entry. A message will come up that will say “Thank you for submitting your entry and don’t forget to come back to the platform to vote for your favourite entries when the public voting period opens on 16 September 2019”
It can take up to eight hours (maximum) to load your entry photo to the image gallery, in the contest category you submitted to. It will take longer during weekends.
Don’t forget to like and follow the FIS Twitter (@fisorg and @FisSkills) and Instagram (@fisorg and @fisskills) platforms.
Tell your friends and family to vote for you when voting opens on the 16 of September 2019
Best of luck with your entries from the #iBuiltThis2019 competition team.
Download the step by step guide here: Step by step guide on how to enter the competition