FIS has teamed up with Cundall Acoustics to develop an acoustic test certificate verification scheme.
Operable Wall Working Group
The FIS Operable Wall working group was formed to represent the Operable Wall industry in the interior fit-out sector and enable FIS to be the leading authority in the operable wall market and set standards that are recognised and adopted by the operable wall industry for the benefit of all in the fit out and finishes sector.
Objectives of the Operable Wall working group are:
- Develop technical standards as required
- Promote best practice in the market
- Educate and inform clients and specifiers about operable walls
- Promote the products and skills of FIS members in this field
- Shape the market so that the correct adherence to standards is recognised and adhered to by all to the benefit of clients
- Provide UK operable wall market data
- Extend FIS independent advisory service to include expertise in operable walls
Notes from last meeting
The latest meeting of this forum took place on 23 April in London. The meeting notes are available here.