To be responsible for evaluating specifications and drawings by ensuring that we are aware of all facts so that an accurate price can be submitted.
To provide support to the Estimating Manager and Estimators on a daily basis thus contributing towards sustained growth for the Company.
To provide support & communicate with Sales Managers
• To be responsible for reviewing and managing all new enquiries that are sent into to the business.
• Determine whether we have quoted others or if we have received the enquiry from others.
• Input data on to the quote bank, and ensure information is kept up to date and accurate.
• Allocate standard enquiries to the relevant Estimators.
• Assist with quoting of projects.
• Assist with revisions for projects quoted by others.
• Assess if small/straight forward enquiries can be passed to the internal sales team.
• Forward on unknown/new customers and/or high priority projects to the Sales Managers for instruction.
• Communicate with customer to establish the return date, if a return date was not given, and advise customer if return date is not possible and offer alternative date.
• Support Estimating Manager and Estimators on either issuing of RFI document or request missing information/documents.
• Assist Estimating Manager with incoming phone calls into the department.
• To work closely with Sales Managers.
• To communicate with customers and Forza personnel when
required to ascertain correct up to date information on projects.
• To gain a full knowledge of all Forza’s products and their applications.
• To have a team spirit in achieving common goals for business
• To have a flexible approach to daily duties to ensure workload is shared in terms of type and quantity.
• To offer advice to customers on Forza products.
• To work on any special projects set by Estimating Manager / Commercial Director.
• To report any absence to the Estimating Manager in line with company policy.
• To undertake any other duty as dictated by the needs of the business.