This new and exciting designer role is for a CAD resource team who create, plan and visualise office interiors for manufacturers and resellers within the workplace industry. We support furniture manufacturers and office interior suppliers in creating tangible and realistic design proposals.
In this role you will be responsible for the completion of space plans and BIM content creation, be an integral part of a growing team and work in a collaborative environment. We are looking for a quick learner with a flair for design, who is keen to provide an excellent service to our clients.
- Maintain current client relationships and network to help build new client relationship
- For projects you are leading, be primary point of contact. As part of this ensure all briefs for the client are met and expectations are being managed accurately
- Create high quality BIM (Building Information Modelling) families that are easy to use and comply to industry standards.
- Ensure solutions to technical and design solutions are up to industry standards
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the team to ensure timely completion of client work
- Assist in developing project scope, plan and services during the contract process
- Prepare 2D and 3D presentations/design drawings
- Attend industry specific shows to meet with others in the industry and talk about the work we do
- Contribute ideas on ways to grow the business and bring on new clients
- Background in space planning
- CAD experience including drafting skills
- Understanding of furniture products
- Flair for design
- Creative education background – whether GCSE, A Level or Degree
- Commitment to external and internal client service
- Team player
- Keen to learn and develop