Book your two-hour slot at one of our skills clinics and learn how to maximise your 2018 CITB training claims
FIS is setting up dedicated skills clinics to provide 1:1 support to members who have trained employees and subcontractors and have not been able to navigate the new system to get back the money they are entitled to.
Book a 1:1 slot with our consultants who will go through your training plans and paperwork to ensure you get back the money you are entitled to.
Trained but not claimed?
- Have you trained your employees and do you know if you are entitled to money back from CITB grant claims?
- Do you find the grant claims system too complicated to use?
- Would you like our consultants to take care of everything for you so can concentrate on running your business?
- Would you like to know how to maximise your Social Value Framework Agreements and Section 106 obligations?
If the answer is YES to any of the above, FIS can help you.
We are running a series of clinics across the UK to help you maximise your CITB grant claims during May in different locations across the UK. Assistance will be provided to retrospectively claim and set your business up for the future.
How will FIS help me and why should I book?
- You will be able to book a 1:1 slot with our consultants who will go through your training plans and paperwork with you to ensure you get back the money you are entitled to.
- We will take care of the paperwork and complexity for you.
- We will help you to maximise your Social Value Framework Agreements and Section 106 obligations by plugging into our key programmes and resources.
- Alternatively, you can drop in at one of the clinics and we would be delighted to see how we can help you.
To book a one to one appointment
Please contact our Sector Skills Engagement Manager Amanda Scott on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 707 0077
Watch Angela Mansell talking about how Mansell Finishes Ltd have benefited from attending the FIS Clinics – click here: