FIS is proud to be a part of the Inspiring Change Awards Conference 2019. It will bring together a range of inspirational industry-wide speakers from diverse backgrounds, including politicians, industry stakeholders, and representatives from a wide range of sectors.
The conference is free to attend and will share client expectations and good practice from within the construction industry and beyond to advance the understanding of the business and societal benefits of developing a culture of Fairness, Inclusion and Respect within the workplace. Great networking opportunities with 280 like-minded professionals and attendees will be able to:
- Develop knowledge and understanding of how an inclusive culture can positively influence
- organisational change
- Learn how to attract and retain a more diverse workforce
- Be inspired to work together to create a more diverse and inclusive industry
- Network with over 280 like-minded professionals from a range of organisations
The Inspiring Change Awards, highlight and reward organisations within the construction and infrastructure sector that have created more inclusive cultures in their workplaces, education, and the community.
Inspiring Change Silver sponsorship packages are available for each of the Awards at a cost of £2,000 + VAT.
- Inspiring Change In The Community
- Inspiring Change In Education
- Inspiring Change In The Workplace
- Inspiring Change: Project Award
- Inspiring Change: SME Award
- Inspiring Change: FIR Inspiration
Custom bronze sponsorships are also available and can be tailored to your organisation’s marketing goals and budget.
For more information about the conference, how to enter the awards and take advantage of award sponsorship opportunities visit the website at: www.inspiringchangeawards.com or e-mail Brionywickenden@ceca.co.uk