The FIS Ceilings working group will take place on 13 March in London.
We will consider how as an association we should;
- be declaring product performance, ie essential information and options for verification this is to de-risk the supply chain by understanding what is required and providing robust evidence.
- consider safety and health, in construction and in use and disassembly deconstruction and look at the risks? – dust, failure, MSD, manual handling, fixings,
- how we can address sustainability, reuse repair re cycle produce an EPD register?
- consider productivity and sequencing, where are the bottle necks, what can be done to address the issues
- how can we gain market intelligence? What is the size of the market, how many operatives are in the sector, what are the trends?
- How do we address skills training and competence?
- How do we promote the sector?