FIS will be attending the second CCATF Annual Apprenticeship Conference which will provide a platform for the examination of the ever changing apprenticeship agenda within the UK construction sector.
A keynote address from Mr Andy Burnham, the Mayor of Manchester, will be underpinned by confirmed formal contributions, to date, from:
- Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- Seddon Construction Ltd (Main event sponsor)
- The Institute for Apprenticeship and Technical Education
- City & Guilds
During the event there will also be two ‘panel sessions’ where delegates will be able to discuss and debate with selected panellists including our CEO Iain McIlwee about apprenticeship issues raised on the day.
It is anticipated that some of the topics covered in these sessions will include:
- Regional Apprenticeship Initiatives
- How supply chain collaboration can help increase more apprenticeship starts
- Apprenticeship Levy/Levy transfers
- Employer support for End Point Assessment
- T Levels
Attendance is free for all FIS members interested in the apprenticeship agenda and wider skills debate.
Book your place on the CCATF Annual Conference. Simply follow this link: