Due to the great number of people who have boked to attend we have decided to move the venue so more of you can join us in person to The National Federation of Roofing Contractors (NFRC) venue at 31 Worship Street London EC2A 2DY Nearest tube is Old street or a short walk from Moorgate tube station.
There will be a light lunch and a chance to network from 12.30 and an opportunity to look and discuss new products from SpecWall and RawlPlug
The full agenda can be found here
- Compliance – Publication of the Building Safety Act in April
- Building Systems and Fire Walls – avoid delays at Gateway 2
- Deflection head details – how to avoid non-compliance and legacy issues when installing
- BS8000-8 standard. Guidance on design and tolerances in installation for drylining, to be published later this year
- Research project findings – the cause of creaking in tall residential towers in high wind conditions
- FIS vetting process – how it can support in managing compliance
- Competence management plans – toolkit to assist members implementing a plan
- Site Guide update – reducing waste and rework
We hope you can join us afterwards for a drink and a chance to network.
We look forward to meeting you all again, but please register early as space is limited.