The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) has launched a series of new, on demand videos to help businesses familiarise themselves with the new rules and the actions they should take. Businesses can find out more about 18 topics, including importing and exporting, trade, data, and audit and accounting. There is even some construction specific content.
List of video explainers
- Businesses Engaged in Emissions Trading
- Businesses Hiring Overseas Staff
- Businesses Involved in the Horizon 2020 Funding Service
- Businesses Involved with Data
- Businesses Operating Online
- Businesses Preparing and Auditing Financial Accounts
- Businesses who Import and Export
- Businesses Providing Services to EU Markets
- Businesses Shipping Waste between GB and EU
- Businesses Working with Intellectual Property
- Chemical Regulations
- Moving Goods into, out of, or through Northern Ireland
- Placing and Selling Goods on the Market
- REACH Chemical Regulations
- Recognition of Professional Qualifications
- Rules of Origin
- Trade Tariffs
- Businesses and Trade Agreements (not yet available)
Content is split into 12 sectors with Construction and Housing an option to help refine information and help save time trawling through. Highlights include a video dedicated to Moving Goods into, out of, or through Northern Ireland and a simple introduction to Rules of Origin, which have been flagged as a potential stumbling block for companies in our sector.
Register now to immediately access the video content.
To access the FIS Brexit Toolkit including all the latest updates click here.