- a student studying for a professional qualification at a university, in further education or on an apprenticeship
- someone who uses the services of regulated professionals
- a UK or international regulated professional
- a business which employs regulated professionals
- an education provider who supports individuals in acquiring qualifications needed to enter regulated professions
- an individual with a particular interest
The Government has opened a Call for Evidence to gather insights into how professional qualifications are recognised and professions are regulated. They would like to hear your views and experiences on employing regulated professionals and using services provided by these professionals. To respond, please complete the online questionnaire or submit your response to email@example.com by Friday 23 October 2020.