Scotland Build takes place on 23 and 24 November at SECC Glasgow so you are invited to register for your free ticket (see link below). A construction expo dedicated entirely to opportunities in Scotland, the show is attended by thousands of ‘movers & shakers’ in the UK’s construction industry. Scotland Build is more than just an exhibition – it is about doing business and an opportunity for you to win new contracts.
Scotland Build 2016 includes:
• Conference and Workshop floors providing expert and CPD-accredited insight, case studies and training from a wide-range of industry experts
• An Exhibition Floor featuring a wide range of leading international solution providers
• A Tender Zone to view and compete for all the latest tenders, contracts and new construction projects in Scotland; and to meet the key players behind them.
• The Scotland Construction Awards – a prestigious evening featuring Scotland’s leading construction awards ceremony
• The construction industry’s very own Scottish Whisky and Beer Festival
• Multiple Zones and Feature Areas including: an Architects Zone, a Recruitment Zone, a Tools and Tradesmen Show and a Sustainability Zone
Tickets are strictly limited so you are advised to register early: www.scotlandbuildexpo.com